Burnaby South Townhouses $500,000 - $700,000

Forgot password Extend Verify Contact
  • 209 6930 BALMORAL Street in Burnaby: Highgate Townhouse for sale in "Emerald Court" (Burnaby South) : MLS®# R2869404

    209 6930 BALMORAL Street Highgate Burnaby V5E 1J5
    Main Photo: 209 6930 BALMORAL Street in Burnaby: Highgate Townhouse for sale in "Emerald Court" (Burnaby South)  : MLS®# R2869404
    Residential Attached
    MLS® Num:
    Floor Area:
    950 sq. ft.
    GREAT LOCATION! You are steps away from Highgate Shopping Centre, 10 min to Edmonds Skytrain, 2 min from bus stop to Metrotown, Kingsway shopping/restaurants, Edmonds Community Centre & easy access to highways. Everything accessible by foot. Pets & rental friendly building. Stunning, 2 level townhouse in prime Highgate area, well maintained 2 bed +1 bath home with over 950 sq. ft. of living space, this home offers a spacious & open layout, perfect for entertaining. Renovated this year, this home boasts new kitchen cabinets, countertops, fresh paint & crown mouldings. Has a functional layout, separate private entrance, upper floor hence no noise from above plus unobstructed views from the top floor,1 parking stall/storage. Don't miss this deal! Please contact today for a private showing! More details
    Listed by Coldwell Banker Universe Realty
    Timothy Ly
Data was last updated April 25, 2024 at 03:10 AM (UTC)
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.